Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm ALIIIIVE!

Wow... It's been over a year since I've posted. Bad. Bad bad.

Ok so... most of you who read this personally know me, so it's old news that I stopped working for Honda right after my last post. Good riddance.

Also, last June (the 22nd?? 21st??) I went to the New Kids On The Block/Backstreet Boys concert with my sister and a friend. Awesome concert, horrible ending to the night. I tripped on a sidewalk in downtown ATL and "just skinned my knees". Or so I thought. Actually, I tore my PCL tendon in my knee and broke my tibia (shin bone). And for everyone always telling me I'm a baby and don't handle pain well, I actually walked around on this broken leg for over a month until I found out it was broken! HA! Anyway, I fell on it again when I tripped on pajama pants and tore cartilage in my knee and had to have surgery in November. So it's 6 months to the day since my surgery and my knee is still stupid. To all my friends becoming doctors, heal me please. :)

Work wise, I work for a retail store and may be promoted to a management position. ALSO (I'm really excited so I'll use CAPS) I may start teaching at a local private school. I have a family friend that works there. She told me they needed teachers, showed me around the school, introduced me to a few people and apparently their processing my application and will give me a call this week! Here's hoping! It's not great money, but it's way better than what I make now and what teaching in the public school system will pay!

Time for randomness:

  • Anyone ever actually done the cinnamon challenge? I'm really tempted. lol

Cinnamon Challenge a la Glozell

  • New obsession: One Direction (a boy band from England/Ireland). So what I'm 25 and they're 18-20?? What of it?? I just spent way more than I should have buying concert tickets to go see them in June 2013. Yes. 2013 as in more than a year away. These darn kiddos are so popular that their summer tour in the states is sold out, so they had to add a tour when they next have free time. More than a year away. Guess it does suck to be in a successful singing group... I'd panic if I knew I wouldn't have free time for the next year and a half. And yes, my favorite is Harry (like every other freaking girl). See?? They're just too adorable to resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment